PUBG Mobile, which swept millions, found itself a formidable opponent last month. With Call of Duty: Mobile on the rise and taking PUBG players, the PUBG team pressed the button. PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update, which comes with innovations for iOS and Android users, has been released today.
With this update, which comes with a number of improvements, the Winter Paradise feature is added to the game. Thanks to this feature; When players enter a match, they can take the cable car to the snowy mountains and try snowboarding.
Another remarkable innovation that came with the update is the perspective change shortcut. Players can change their perspective in Classic mode, Fun mode and Training Ground with a single click.
Classic: Winter Paradise
While queuing up for Classic mode matches on Erangel, players can enter Winter Paradise, where the Gathering Area is covered in snow. When players enter a match, they can take the cable car up to the snowy mountains and try snowboarding.
Health Bags, Painkillers, Energy Drinks, Bandages, First Aid Kits, Adrenaline Syringes, and some consumables in other mods are now available on the go. Movement speed drops significantly when using these materials. Bandages can be used in succession automatically while regenerating health.
Evo Field: Mechanical Rage
While playing Mechanical Rage, players are split into two groups and randomly assigned to a vehicle besieged with powerful weapons such as a Gatling Gun, Shotgun or RPG as a driver or shooter. The driver can also shoot while driving. To get the Mechanical Rage special items, it is necessary to hit the item chests with the vehicle.
Mechanical Rage – TTM: Gain 1 point by destroying an enemy vehicle. The first group to reach the target score wins.
Mechanical Rage – Battle Points: The first team to collect enough chests wins. Point Chests collected will be lost when the vehicle is destroyed.
– Added ammunition screen, it can be accessed from TTM Selection screen or Inventory, and weapons and items to be used in the match can be selected. Ammunition can be exchanged as desired at the TDM entrance or while respawning.
– The variety of weapons that can be used as ammunition increases as Evo Level increases. Each weapon has its own specialization level, players can access more weapon attachments by increasing the specialization level.
– Removed weapons, ammo, and other resources spawning at the TTM spawn point. All weapons left by the enemies killed in TDM are taken with all attachments.
Players can now convert POP matches in Classic mode, Fun mode, and Training Grounds to LSP matches with a single button. The location of the button can be changed from the settings or the button can be disabled.
Players can turn on/off the sliding feature from the settings section. When disabled, no sliding motion can be performed on TTM.
Audience Level Limitation
Low-tier players will no longer be able to track their high-tier friends.
Killing a Teammate
If a player who kills a teammate is reported, he will be banned from other actions in that match.
Added backpack decorations. The same ornament can be used for 3 levels of a backpack.
Weapon Balancing (Classic)
– Wind-Up Sniper Rifles: Damage to hull has been increased by 30%.
– AWM: Bullet damage reduced from 132 to 120.
– Submachine Machine: Damage to torso and arms/legs increased by 5%.
– Crossbow: Damage to hull increased by 40%, damage to arms/legs increased by 20%.
– S12K: Bullet damage increased from 22 to 24.
– Short Double: The damage of each shot increased from 20 to 22.
– S686/S1897: The damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
– Shotguns: Firing range reduced from 1,000m to 150m.
– Duckbill: Increases pump vertical spread and reduces horizontal spread.
– The amount of snagging in TTM has been greatly reduced.
– TTM visualization has been increased for highly efficient models
– Reduced resource usage for tall models.
– Improved the base frame rate for low models.
– Greatly reduced resource usage during battle.
– Improved the smoothness of camera rotation, reticle opening, and map progression.
– Reduced the loading times required for some Android devices to enter the battle.
BRDM-2: Only teammates can get in the vehicle while there is a player in the vehicle.
Settings: Added different settings for TOM and Disease mode. Players can set different UIs for Classic mode, TTM and Disease mode.