The list of the most purchased games between 14 – 20 November 2022 on the Steam platform was announced last week. When we look at the list, we see that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which has been in the leadership seat in recent weeks, has lost its seat. Steam Deck, which has been in first place for a long time, has taken the top again with its sales.
Once again topped the list with Steam Deck sales
Stem Deck last left the top during the Elden Ring time. Although a similar situation occurred for Modern Warfare 2 for about a month, it managed to take back the leadership seat. When we look at the list, we see the Warhammer 40K: Darktide game in the 3rd place, and immediately after it, we witness that Modern Warfare 2 is plotting the list with different versions.
Ranked 3rd last week open open open-world Sonic games didn’t even make it to the top 10 this week. Sekiro, on the other hand, managed to enter the list again with the discount. The full list is as follows;
- 1. Steam Deck
- 2. COD: Modern Warfare II
- 3. Warhammer 40K: Darktide
- 4. COD: Modern Warfare II – Different version
- 5. COD: Modern Warfare II – Different version
- 6. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- 7. Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- 8. Nobody – The Turnaround
- 9. Warhammer 40K: Darktide – Different version
- 10. American Truck Sim – Texas