The Octopath Traveler 2 demo is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. Let’s see the details.
Square Enix has made the Octopath Traveler 2 demo available for PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. The free trial version of the awaited JRPG allows you to choose any of the eight protagonists of the game and play for up to three hours , being able to access all the activities of the initial missions of the adventure.
You can find the Octopath Traveler 2 demo at the following addresses :
- Playstation Store
- Nintendo eShop
Announced at the September 2022 Nintendo Direct, Octopath Traveler 2 is the long-awaited sequel to Square Enix’s pixel art RPG. The game follows the model of the previous chapter, keeping many of the playful elements of the series intact, including the traditional 2D-HD graphic style. Octopath Traveler 2 will allow us to guide different characters, each with their own history and talents, to discover the lands of Solistia.
Let’s read the official description of the game:
This is a new chapter of OCTOPATH TRAVELER, originally released in 2018 surpassing 3,000,000 units sold worldwide, which takes the series’ signature HD-2D graphics, a fusion of classic pixel and 3D computer graphics, to new heights . It is set in a new land called Solistia and in another era, where eight new protagonists move.
Where will you go? What will you do? What events will you become the protagonist of?
You will find out by leaving and living a story that you can make your own.
1) Start your adventure by choosing one of the eight characters available, with different birthplaces, objectives and talents.
2) The series’ signature HD-2D graphics, a fusion of classic pixel and 3D computer graphics, reaches new heights.
3) The setting is Solistia, a land divided by the sea rich in cultures from east to west, where new inventions flourish. Explore from top to bottom a world that changes from day to night.
4) Use Travel Actions, different types of interaction for each character, and fight with city dwellers, take them with you or receive items. Where will you go? What will you do? It all depends on you.
5) Develop your characters freely by assigning them classes and skills and fight using Domination and Power modes, just like in the original, with the addition of new mechanics designed specifically for this title.
Before leaving you, we remind you that Octopath Traveler 2 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch starting February 24, 2023.